Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Interview with Rev. Don Lewis of Witch School

Back in February of this year I attended Pantheacon. I was surprised to be approached by Rev. Lewis and his crew as they asked to schedule me for an interview sometime during the convention. I was fit between big witch names like Amber K and Azrael K, Christopher Penzack, Macha Nightmare, Issac Bonewitz, Margot Adler and many others who's names I recognized.

I'm not sure who or how it happened, but upon entering the convention they told me they had heard from several individuals that they needed to interview me. They were actually more interested in my Meetups, than the work I do for CoG.

Not sure what delayed things, but my interview was added to their account today. It's a bummer it wasn't up sooner, it was also advertising Merry Meet, which was held in August. *shrug* Oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D8sgvoqjeA

No comments: